Thursday, September 23, 2010

Shoes and Town

Two things - I have seen The Town twice already. I think everyone gives amazing performances. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend going. Blake Lively is amazing as a slutty drug-addicted/selling Charlestown mother. Ben Affleck is fantastic in all of his roles - writer, actor, director. He can wear many hats and pull them off nicely. I want to see it again. I don't know what it is about the movie, but something haunts me and leaves me yearning for more. I really feel for the characters and I find myself being sucked into the projection screen.

Below is Blake Lively in her role as a 37-year-old oxy addict. And the direct opposite, a filthy rich young socialite in Gossip Girl.


On a cheerier, note, I am in LOVE with these shoes. Charlotte Olympia Eve ankle boots, but they are just a little steep - in height and price ($1481.75). Seen on Kate Hudson and Olivia Palermo.
And yes, my mind is very random.

No comments:

Post a Comment