Sunday, August 29, 2010

Bake sale

My roommate and I officially moved in to our apartment a week ago Friday and I couldn't be any happier with it. Despite our realty company's absolutely horrifying standards for cleanliness and order (about half of our lights do not work, a few light sockets are broken and our refrigerator does not seal properly), I have fallen in love with the place. I guess all of those problems are to be expected on East Campus.

Some of the rooms are small - our kitchen is basically a hallway, but I love it anyways.

Here are a few photos of -

A cute little pie we picked up from some Amish bakers at the farmer's market in Lowry Mall the other day.
A few of our dishes (a cupcake stand and a pretty plate, if I do say so myself)

...And our shelves (yes, our dishes out number the amount of food we have - we could definitely hold a bake sale with the amount we have)

More pictures of our 'U' shaped apartment to come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment