Thursday, September 2, 2010

Rando-Random

Today I am a-postin' fool. Four posts today. Last one and it is a mishmash of everything I love and want and am thinking about right now. At this moment. Okay... go.

This first photo is my favorite. I have sat here and stared at it for about three minutes straight now. Love. Taken by Sara Sani - a photographer from Barcelona. (Oh, now I want to watch Vicky Christina Barcelona.)
This photo is fashion photographer Jannis Tsipoulanis. I love the boldness of this woman. Such attitude.
This last photo is by James Whitmore. I feel like the girl is staring through the photograph for some reason. Can she see me?
Lastly, I found a website full of coats. You should know that I love coats and if I could afford it, I would wear a different one everyday. Check them out. You'll thank me.


Aren't they fabulous?

No comments:

Post a Comment