Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Rwran Rrwarn Rwarn <....

Moleskine celebrates the 30th anniversary of Pac-Man with the release their limited edition Pac-Man journals. I want one SOOOO bad. (Christmas?).



You can choose from the limited edition hardback includes
The hard cover notebooks are decorated with pixilated imagery that includes Pac-Man, ghost characters, fruit imagery and classical video game lines such as "Game Over", "Insert Coin", and "High Score."
Or a four pack of colored soft cover books with Pac-Man on the cover of each one.

Both have stickers! (I swear I am still four years old sometimes)

I love Moleskine. I currently use a limited edition Woodstock book and I love it. Here is a little bit about the brand in case you were curious -
  • Created as a brand in 1997
  • A legendary notebook Vincent van Gogh, Pablo Picasso, Ernest Hemingway, and Bruce Chatwin and many more
  • Used to be a "nameless black book" filled with fabulous works of art
  • Today, they are a symbol of "latter-day nomadism" according to their website
I hope Santa brings me one! :) (Oo, and for those who are wondering, the title is my wording of the noise the game makes).

No comments:

Post a Comment