Thursday, October 14, 2010

Technology Thrills Me

As a multimedia journalist, technology has always thrilled me and these two videos aren't any different. They both show future possibilities of where technology may lead us. The first is a video about the screen and what future screens could entail. In the mirror, on the desk... there are endless possibilities.

This second video is a keynote speaker from MIT debuting his building blocks known as "Siftables" over a year ago. I just came across this video and all I can say is I want them. Even the part where the little kid has a cat and a dog interacting on the TV screen. I want it all! They look so fun and I think they also have amazing potential to exercise your brain in your older years. The video is over seven minutes long, but the best is at the end. Trust me.



I found both of these amazing videos on the S-preme Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment