Friday, October 29, 2010

Books Books Books Books

Bookmans Used Books:

Bookmans Used Books created what is possibly the best used book commercial ever. They set up a massive chain of dominoes and it turned out amazingly. I just wouldn't want to be the one to have to clean it up. This video makes me crave used books - the smell is addicting, but then again, maybe I am a weirdo.

Check out the site I found the video here.



D'Espresso Cafe:


D'Espresso Cafe took a traditional cafe/bookstore and flipped the idea on its side. Literally! I found these images on a post at Sweet Station, but the original content is from G Blog.

Factsheet:
  • Inspired by Bryant Park Library
  • To get the book look, the restaurant is lined with photographs of books which were custom printed on tiles
  • It is really, really cool - I don't even care what the food tastes like

No comments:

Post a Comment