Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fashion Update

Two things I am digging at the moment...

First are these to-die-for heels.
Name: Acne Hybria boots
Job: to kick ass
Price: $650

Just like Fashion Toast's Rumi Neely (where I found them - see the post here), I love the zipper on the boots. Normally, I have zippers on shoes - Roos, Boots, Sneakers, anything, but for some reason I love it on these kicks.

I also love the shape of the heel. Very rocker meets fashion. To die!

Buy them here... if you have a spare $650.
Secondly, I am gushing over Blake Lively's outfit on an episode of Gossip Girl. She is my fashion icon (along with Drew Barrymore) and I am love with this ensemble. One part fall, two parts chic and voila! This outfit is so classy, chic and fresh. I would go duplicate this outfit in a second if Columbia, Missouri had (1) these clothes and (2) if I had money. I am always holding my breath to see what she is wearing. What will be next?
Which is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment