Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Exterior Projections

The other day I saw a tweet from the Guggenheim Museum (yes, I follow them on twitter). It led me to a really cool video of projections onto the exterior of the building. I have seen similar things to this before, but none as detailed as this one. I love the spinning bands of videos which make the building come alive. They really used the shape of the building in this demonstration. Take a peek of the video here or watch it below.

Synopsis:
"Developed by YouTube and the Guggenheim Museum in collaboration with HP and Intel, YouTube Play. A Biennial of Creative Video recognizes the ever-expanding realm of online video and its most remarkable practitioners. YouTube Play Live from the Guggenheim is a celebration of 25 videos and their creators, selected by the jury from over 23,000 submitted."


P.S. I am not a fan of the commentary the video - I would just wach it muted. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment