Sunday, October 24, 2010

MIZZOU RAH! MIZZOU RAH! TIGERS!

I am always proud to be a Mizzou Tiger, but I have never been more proud in my life. MU beat OU (the #1 team in the nation). It was a tough, but great game. Prior to this game, Mizzou had lost the last 19 out of 20 games to OU, so it was our moment. The streets of downtown were buzzing with honking, MIZ's and general cheering. I cannot even describe the atmosphere - it seems akin to winning the Super Bowl (and Columbia sure looks like it today with a hurricane of trash everywhere). I just wish I would have gotten a piece of the goal post (which was carried down to Harpo's and cut into pieces.)

Here is a random sampling of some of the best photos on the web right now. Enjoy!

Favorite sign of the day. OU coach + Hey Arnold = Awesome

ESPN College Game Day madness. (Photo by Karen Mitchell)

TIGERS WIN! Enough said. (Photo by Ross Taylor)

Today's cover of the Columbia Missourian, the local student-run paper.

For more Mizzou Mania, visit KBIA Sports Extra to see photos of last night's victory, or click here for a video of the fans rushing the field. I am so proud to be a Tiger! M I Z...

No comments:

Post a Comment