Sunday, October 3, 2010

A rootin tootin good time

This weekend I did a lot of work for my mobile reporting senior project. We decided to go to the 4th annual Roots 'N Blues 'N BBQ to test out audio collecting and editing equipment. You can check out my audio slideshow complete with pictures here. There are no captions because the editing applications are not advanced for anything but supers over a video/picture. I had a great time reporting in my lovely adopted city of Columbia.

A band playing outside of the festival called Stoker Homeboy.
The prize for the grand champion of the BBQ contest. Yes, those are little animals glued around the circle.
The winner of the half marathon. Her time was good enough for her to go to the World Championships in Clearwater, Florida.
One of the vendors cooks up some BBQ. The smoke was overpowering, but smelled delicious.

This post turned out to be quite colorful and I am very pleased. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment